database issue

May 16, 2009 at 11:35 AM

For me,  Release_03192009_083900.zip is the last that work. I have installed the last x64 version of System.Data.SQLite.dll and the last exception (i last release of course) is somtehing like:

//

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException was unhandled
  Message="Unable to open the database file"
  Source="System.Data.SQLite"
  ErrorCode=-2147467259
  StackTrace:
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
       at Database.Database.ExecuteQuery(String sql_query, SQLiteParameter[] parameters, SQLiteDataReader& reader) in C:\Users\laurentiu\Downloads\Multi Remote\solution source\Database\Database.cs:line 32
       at Database.Servers.Read() in C:\Users\laurentiu\Downloads\Multi Remote\solution source\Database\Servers.cs:line 31
       at MultiRemoteDesktopClient.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\laurentiu\Downloads\Multi Remote\solution source\RemoteDesktopClient\Program.cs:line 22
       at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
  InnerException:

//

Oct 19, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Edited Oct 19, 2009 at 6:30 PM

You're probably not still having this issue, but this is because the ApplicationDatas.s3db file is set to never copy to the output folder. Change that to Copy if Newer and it should work fine.

*EDIT* It's located in the App.Data folder for the MultiRemoteDesktopClient project.